Here are our policies, please click on the titles or 'read more...' to see the details of each policy.
Effective date: May 25, 2018
Fenton Hill Farm Cottages ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.fentonhillfarm.co.uk/ website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Booking Conditions Fenton Hill Farm Cottages
1. A 25% deposit is required to confirm all bookings which is payable within 3 days of making the booking.
2. The balance is payable five weeks before the arrival date. If for any reason you are unable to take payment of the balance by the due date and you are unable to promptly rearrange payment (or we cannot get hold of you to arrange for payment to be made) we will be entitled to treat that as your intention to cancel the Booking.
3. If the holiday is booked less than five weeks from its commencement, the full holiday charge shall be payable.
4. All payments should be made to Fenton Hill Farm Cottage. Cheques are to be made payable to 'Margaret Logan'.
5. Bank Transfers from abroad may incur a bank charge which is payable by the guest.
In the event of cancellation please contact us as soon as possible.
1. All new bookings made from April 20th 2020 can be cancelled up to 2 days before arrival and recieve a full refund.
2. For bookings made prior to this date including those cancelled and rebooked the deposit is not refundable.
3. For new bookings made after April 20th 2020 only the lodging costs are refunded. Additional extras, including but not limited to cleaning fees, taxes and other ancillary charges will not be refunded.
4.Refund Payment for cancelled bookings will be released back to the cancelling guest on the scheduled date of check-out of the original booking.
5. Cancellations made 2 days or 1 day prior to or the day of check-in will not be eligible for a refund.
Example: For a check in on Saturday, guests could cancel the prior Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but not Thursday(2 days prior) or Friday (1 day prior) or Saturday(day of check in).
6. Guests may cancel their reservation by simply notifying us that they wish to cancel.
7. All bookings must be legal according to current Covid restrictions at the time of booking and when coming to stay.
CANCELLATION beyond our control (Force Majeure)
We won’t be deemed to be in breach of this Contract, or otherwise liable to you, by reason of any delay in performance or non-performance of any of our obligations in this Contract to the extent that such delay or non-performance is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control (for example if access to and use of our property is prevented by fire, flood, exceptional weather conditions, epidemics, pandemics, destruction/damage, internet or other communications failure, blocked roads, war/terrorism, nuclear/radioactive disaster affecting us or our property) (these are sometimes referred to as “Force Majeure Events”)
If for any reason beyond our control we are forced to cancel your Booking (or bring it to an end early) due to a Force Majeure Event affecting us or our property we will refund you the full amount of your remaining lodging costs based on the time of your Booking remaining. This will be the full extent of our liability and no additional compensation, expenses or costs (such as travel or replacement lodging costs) will be payable.
All bookings made through the online booking system are provisional until they are confirmed by us. Upon receipt of your booking confirmation, please check the details to make sure they are correct, please inform us immediately if they are not.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
1. Your cottage will be available from 4pm on the day you arrive unless another time has been arranged.
2. Your cottage must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure unless another time has been arranged. This may be possible at quieter times.
THE NUMBER OF PERSONS staying in the holiday accommodation shall not exceed the maximum number stated on the Cottage details.
The Proprietor or her representatives shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy. We will always aim to ask for permission if access is needed but this is not always possible if a guest is not at home.
The Holidaymaker shall keep accommodation and all furniture, fixtures, fitting and effects in or on the holiday accommodation in the same state of repair and conditions at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the holiday accommodation in clean, tidy and general order in which it was found. All damage must be paid for.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies are used by all websites, and have several different functions. At a basic level cookies will: