Here are our policies, please click on the titles or 'read more...' to see the details of each policy.
Booking Conditions Fenton Hill Farm Cottages
1. A 25% deposit is required to confirm all bookings which is payable within 7 days of making the booking.
2. The balance is payable four weeks before the arrival date.
3. If the holiday is booked less than four weeks from its commencement, the full holiday charge shall be payable.
4. All payments should be made to Fenton Hill Farm Cottages. Cheques are to be made payable to 'Fenton Hill Farm Cottages'.
5. A 1.5% card charge is payable on all credit card payments.
6. Bank Transfers from abroad may incur a bank charge which is payable by the guest.
In the event of cancellation please contact us as soon as possible and will aim to re-let the cottage.
1. If we are unable to re-let the cottage at all, then all monies paid by the Holidaymaker (whether by way of deposit or otherwise) shall be forfeit.
2. If we are successful in re-letting the cottage for the entire period originally booked at full price, the balance shall be refunded but the deposit is not refundable.
3. If we are only successful in letting the property for part of the time or at a lower cost the balance will be returned less the difference in the price. The deposit is not refundable.
All bookings made through the online booking system are provisional until they are confirmed by us. Upon receipt of your booking confirmation, please check the details to make sure they are correct, please inform us immediately if they are not.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
1. Your cottage will be available from 3.30pm on the day you arrive unless another time has been arranged.
2. Your cottage must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure unless another time has been arranged. This may be possible at quieter times.
You may like to make your own arrangements or details can be obtained by contacting us.
THE NUMBER OF PERSONS staying in the holiday accommodation shall not exceed the maximum number stated on the Cottage/s details.
The Proprietor or her representatives shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy. We will always aim to ask for permission if access is needed but this is not always possible if a guest is not at home.
The Holidaymaker shall keep accommodation and all furniture, fixtures, fitting and effects in or on the holiday accommodation in the same state of repair and conditions at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the holiday accommodation in clean, tidy and general order in which it was found. All damage must be paid for.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies are used by all websites, and have several different functions. At a basic level cookies will: